Monday, July 26, 2004

Oh Dear God NO!

I was just reading Online Onslaught- my favorite wrestling website and came across an article talking about how former WWF female wrestler, Chyna was on Howard Stern this week.

One of the items of note that occurred on the talk show was this (and the writer's description of what was said is totally my feeling on the subject.  Oh and btw, Sean Waltman for those of you not in the know, is the former X-Pac or to you old school fans the 1-2-3 Kid):

-Admitted to filming a sex tape with Sean Waltman that she might release.  I proceed to vomit and and then gouge my eyes out so that I never will see such a terrible crime against humanity.
 
Dear God in Heaven... that'd be the SCARIEST thing ever.  Sadly even the mention of such an atrocity gives me mental images that chill me to the bone.

Why so scary you ask?  Any wrestling fan would know... plus think of this X-Pac plus two words:

Doggy-style.

Yup, I say that qualifies as disturbing... it'd be like a chihuahua humping a pitbull... although for some reason I can't escape the horrid idea of X-pac being the "catcher."  Well at least sicko fanboys will have the question they've been wondering about finally answered: "just how big is Chyna's penis?"

Wait "she's been in Playboy, she's obviously a woman" you say?  It's called airbrushing, think about that and try to sleep at night.

All I gotta say is that is just SO not cool...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home