Monday, April 03, 2006

"King of Kings!"

Triple H may not have been able to walk out of Wrestlemania 22 as WWE Champion, but I did!

Once again, I won the WWE Fantasy League I am part of. Not only did I win the league overall, but I won the most weekly titles as well, edging out Ariana this week by just 2 points for my 3rd IC title, which led to me teasing her that "she really is just 2... So Close!" (I'm such a bastard, heh).

I was also 106th OVERALL amongst all players with 2343 points. So I didn't do as awesome as last season (where I was 59th overall) but it's still damn impressive considering I'm against over 100,000 other players.

I also had a second team, which I used in another league entirely. I joined the league from the message board forums from my favorite wrestling website. It was close in the end, but I wound up winning that league as well (that team finished 247th overall with 2295 points). That was a league with 16 other players from all around the country, so that was cool, b/c it put my skills up against a bunch of random people.

So yeah, I'm definitely pretty proud of myself. I can't wait for the next season to begin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home