Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hi-freakin-larious!

My friend Greg sent this video along. It's a parody of the Final Fantasy series (and RPG's in general).

It's kind of long (it clocks in at just under twelve minutes), but it's well worth every second. If you have EVER played a Role Playing Game (especially anything on the Super NES or on the earlier Playstation) then you owe it to yourself to watch this video. Being the big RPG geek that I am, this thing nearly had me on the floor in tears, I was laughing so hard.

To give you an idea what you are in for with the video, a friend of mine said it best "Who hasn't won an FF main boss battle with only one character left being either confused or berserked?" (You'll get this once you see what kind of video it is).

The last thing I have to say about this video is that I'm actually pretty jealous that I didn't think of the idea for this thing first, lol. It's just so simple, it's ingenious. Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home