Monday, February 06, 2006

Web Junk

Not too much of note has gone on in the past few weeks (well at least nothing any of you would probably care to read about), but I figured I'd share a few laughs through these hilarious web videos I became aware of through VH-1's new show "Web Junk 20."

The show is basically a top 20 countdown of funny videos from the web. These are just a few they've shown in the past month.

-This first one is probably my favorite. It's a video of an evangelical preacher doing a televised sermon which was edited to make it seem like the preacher is farting like crazy. I know it sounds dumb, but check it out. The timing on this thing is just too good and the facial reactions and the things the preacher says just make it even more hilarious.

- This next video is also pretty amusing. It's of a dog that suffers from narcolepsy. I won't ruin what exactly happens, but it should give you a chuckle at the very least (and for the ladies probably an "awww").

- I don't know what kind of show this aired on (although it seems like it's from a kid's show), but it's just so disturbing. It's called the "Proper Word" song. I guess it's supposed to be aimed at kid's like the one from Kindergarten Cop- "Boys have a penis and girls have a vagina!"

- I think the best blurb for this video came from the host of Web Junk 20 itself- "this video is proof that we are losing the war on drugs." It's the "llama song." Enjoy.

- This video looks like it was some kind of on-site news report where the host is sitting in a field, but then unbeknownst to him, a kangaroo comes up in the background and well I won't ruin what happens, just check it out.

- And for the final video, two words should be sufficient enough to get everyone to click on this link- NINJA MONKEY!

- Oh wait... one last video. My favorite commercial from tonight's Superbowl. The Magic Fridge.

So yeah, hope you enjoy the videos. I'll probably update with real stuff later in the week, but this should tide everyone over in the meantime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home