Monday, December 19, 2005

THE WINNER...

...AND NEW WWE FANTASY CHAMPION, DARTH ASSKICKERS! (That'd be me, heh).
"I am the CHAMPION my friends! And I'll keep on kicking ass til the end!

I AM THE CHAMPION! I AM THE CHAMPION!

NO TIME FOR LOSERS B/C I AM THE CHAMPION OF THE WORLD (Wrestling Entertainment Fantasy League)!"

****

Yes, I did overcome and finally claimed my spot alone at the top of the WWE Fantasy League. I ended with 2652 points which put me 252 points ahead of my closest competitor, Phil, who had 2400 points.

But the BIG thing was that before the PPV last night I was ranked like 32,000th overall for the week, but after my kick ass showing I moved all the way up to 44th place in the weekly standings! How's that for awesome?

And what's even MORE awesome was my great PPV showing gave me a huge boost in my overall rankings. So I ended the season in 59th place amongst ALL players. (Meaning that there are only 58 bigger wrestling geeks than me out there, lol).

I was proud to finish that high, b/c at the end of our 8th week i was in 85th place but then I had a bad week nine and dropped to 151st, then to 253rd (after this past Raw) then back to 196th after this week's Smackdown right before the PPV.

So yeah I'm pretty psyched. It was a long, grueling road but I can now stand atop the mountain alone. And damn it feels good.

But ok, enough gloating (I've already been threatened with repeated sac-punching). So I'll just end the post with one last thing-

WHOO!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home