Friday, October 06, 2006

Oh well...

We got the postcard from Millionaire about the "Play to Pay for your wedding" and sadly we were not chosen. No reasons, just a thank you for your interest and that's about it. It sucks, but what can you do?

Obviously, I'm a litle disappointed, but I'm trying to look at the bright side of things, and in doing so, I'm realizing that by not being chosen at least I will still have a life, lol. B/c if we got chosen, we'd have school, work, internships PLUS studying hardcore for this show. It would have been NUTS. And with me just getting back into grad school, this would have been a huge distraction. So while I can't say it was for the best, at least life won't be too hectic.

I'm not completely over the gameshow bug though. I recently heard that sign-ups are open for the next "season" of the World Series of Pop Culture. Now THAT is a show I know I would do well on (I did surprisingly well while playing along at home, and that was without any kind of studying). I'll let people know what info I find out, b/c for that we'll need a team of geeks (*ahem,* I mean people).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home