Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Iron Man, causing trouble, and get this game!

I watched Raw last night and it kicked ass... yes the Diva search thing is one of the most mind-numbingly stupid things they've put on Raw recently.  Seriously now, the seduce Kamala thing wasn't even more than a slight "heh" on the funny factor the first time they carted his ass out, and it wasn't funny the next EIGHT times (I wish I was exaggerating with that number) either!

Oh and Randy Orton winning the battle Royal pissed me off too... and the prospect of him winning the title at Summerslam scares me, but at least that match was good and had me all up in my seat cheering and praying Jericho would win.

But the suckiness was all washed away by the awesomeness that was Benoit vs HHH for 60 minutes in an Iron Man match.  Not enough good can be said about that.  And thank God Benoit retained the title.

Oh and the Yanks won too, so that helped ease the pain of losing to the Sox this weekend.

And in unrelated news, it seems I am stirring a bit of $#it (all in good fun though) with my friends in Phi Beta.  Actually Graham started it, but I took it to a whole other level.  We were arguing about whether Spider-Man 2 was a good movie or not (Graham said it sucked, I articulated and said it was fun but could have been better in some parts and how I didn't like how they set up Green Goblin 2, instead of Venom which I think would be cooler) and oh man did that escalate into a war.

But then when that war finally died down, once again Graham started ranting about the hotness of one tennis star, Maria Sharapova.  He started going on about her cute face, but then raved about her ass and sent pics of her from some tennis matches she was in.

And for some reason I couldn't help but respond to his e-mail, agreeing that while she does have a cute face, she had absolutely no ass.

It's like hey, I'm Puerto Rican, we like our women with some booty, just look at who my g/f is! lol ;-)

and I said that in my response, but I just KNOW that this is gonna start another war, but at least I know I'll have Greg on my side for this one, what with his obsession with J-Lo and all, heh.

And let's see anything else to ramble about before I go?  Oh yeah, anyone out there with an X-Box should buy Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic.  I finally started playing it last week and it kicks much ass.  The controls and stuff took a little bit to get used to but now that I have, I love this game... I just can't wait to get my lightsaber (yes, I am such a dork, lol).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home