Thursday, November 03, 2005

WWE Fantasy has taken over my life!

I've mentioned in many posts how I'm a part of the WWE Fantasy game and how I'm in a league with a few friends (this season there are actually eleven of us).

Well we're in the 4th week of the season, and OMG it has completely consumed us! Ariana is playing also, and after every episode of Raw and Smackdown we wind up tallying up our points. It's pretty sad.

Even more sad was this past Tuesday when the WWE held their PPV event- Taboo Tuesday and we went to Phil's to watch it. Everyone at the house is in the league competing against each other, so through the WHOLE show we were tallying our points. We even printed out each of our rosters and were yelling and screaming at the matches on the TV... but not for what was actually happening, more for the points we getting or more likely, not getting.

It does make the wrestling shows a lot more fun. Cuz like for the last 2 weeks, Raw hasn't been good at all. But due to the Fantasy game, me and Ariana are still into it, cuz we just wanna win so bad.

As for how I'm doing- I'm doing quite well, and for that matter so is Ariana (who I'm very proud of). I was in second place at the beginning of the week, trying my hardest to pass Big James and take over first place. I started off doing really well with Raw and was only within a handful of points of him as of the PPV on Tuesday. So when we all went to Phil's for the PPV, I came in talking trash about taking the title from him.

Well, I wound up doing quite well in the PPV and I WOULD have taken over first, as I did pass James, BUT we got schooled by Chaz's buddy Matt who came up from 5th place to take over 1st by having an absolutely ricockulous showing at the PPV. So I remain firmly in second place (but with a good chance to take over first if I have a good showing next week).

So yeah, just had to update on that, b/c it's quite funny, especially when we all meet in chat rooms to discuss our rosters and what's been going on in wrestling, b/c we are quite a collection of characters.

We even have a webpage charting our progress, as well as some commentary. It's pretty funny. Check it out if you like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home