Thursday, October 13, 2005

Some fun video links

If you've got some time to kill at the computer, check out the videos on this humor website. Some of these suckers are hysterical.

I haven't even gone through all of them myself, but some of the ones I found amusing are:
-the first video (the one about baseball)
-the 3rd one from the top about the stuffed animals
-the "small man" one (my favorite of the bunch so far)

and those are just a small handful. So yeah check it out and let me know what you think.

(A small warning though, some of these may not be 100% work-safe. But you can pretty much figure out which ones are and aren't if you read the descriptions).

****

and these aren't videos but they are links to a pretty amusing webcomic called "Penny Arcade." If you're into video games I'm sure you've heard of this strip. Here are a few of my recent favorites (well maybe not very recent, but I just started reading this strip on a regular basis recently).

-this first one is the formula for how a normal person can become a jackass when online.

-how the characters thought the movie Troy should have ended.

-if you've played or even just seen someone else play the SIMS before you'll appreciate this one.

-and if you own a Playstation or a PS2 this may have happened to you before...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home