Monday, September 19, 2005

A quick addendum

I completely forgot to mention an amusing thing in my last post about my question being posted on the WWE Fantasy site.

When a person posts a question at the end it will put your name and your team name, like this: Joe Schmo from "::insert team name here::"

Well when they posted my question they put my name but then "from Bronx, NY." And I was wondering why (b/c you have to enter your team name when you send a question, so they obviously had it). Then it hit me... my team name was "Darth Asskickers." They prob didn't wanna post it b/c it had the word "ass" in it.

I know, it's a stupid reason, especially considering what kind of company we're talking about here, but what other reason could there be? B/c if you check, EVERY other person has their team name after their question.

So yeah, I just found that funny, and had to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home