Sunday, September 04, 2005

Batman-isms

Ok, I thought I was done with posts for the night, but I ran across this while reading my Wizard magazine tonight and just HAD to scan it in and share with everyone.

The article this is taken from is about how Batman has apparently gotten soft over the years, b/c when he was first created, he was a bit of a prick (at least from the way he was initially written). Check out the pic below to see what I mean:



Now tell me that "Quiet or papa spank!" isn't a better catchphrase than "I am the night!" or "I'm Batman!"

Hell, that's up there with "Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch!?" from Chappelle Show, lol.

The thing with Robin is pretty funny too, as it puts some credibility to the theories of how the relationship between Batman and Robin wasn't always on the level, heh. So yeah just had to share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home