Tuesday, August 30, 2005

On a lighter note

Me, Ariana and Jordan went to go see The 40 Year Old Virgin on Sat night. And I must say that the movie lived up to the hype (which I mentioned a few posts ago). It was just absolutely freakin hysterical the whole way through. I was busting a gut every five minutes.

Will people like it as much as Wedding Crashers? I think so actually. They are different kinds of comedies but I think people who liked one would appreciate the other. And in my humble opinion, I believe that those two comedies alone saved the Summer movie season from the mediocrity it had been dwelling in.

So yeah, do yourself a favor and go see this movie- cuz hey, it works as a date movie as well as just a fun comedy flick to see with the guys. So you can't go wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home