Friday, August 19, 2005

Really now?

Just ran across this quote in a review for The 40-Year-Old Virgin.

- "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" racks up bigger belly laughs - and more of them - than "Wedding Crashers."- Source- www.dailynews.com

Granted I always take movie reviews with a grain of salt, but for anyone to even think this must be a good sign for the movie.

I will probably go see it next Sat as this Sat is the Amsterjam concert and I just found the FULL schedule for that show the other day and it will really be a full ALL day show (10+ hours long).

But yeah, I'm looking forward to it a lot now.

****

Was at IGN.com just before and I found some cool news and not so cool news.

The not-so-cool news first.

I was just reading a game preview for the new Suikoden Tactics game. The name of the game alone scared me. Cuz I LOVE the Suikoden games, but I can't stand those stupid tactics games.

But my fears came true when I read they were screwing with my beloved RPG series and morphing it into more of a Tactics game. Apparently it's different and better than most other tactics games, but still, I'm not happy about it. Just give me my 108 Stars of Destiny please!

-In the cooler news, I found out the release dates for both X-Men Legends 2 and Ultimate Spider-Man. I'll prob be buying both for the Gamecube (well at least I will def get X-Men for the GC, Spidey I might get for either GC or the PS2). But yeah, X-Men comes out on Sept 20th and Spidey comes out the following week on Sept. 26th.

So I really gotta get my butt moving and finally beat Star Wars: KOTOR2 before then. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home