Thursday, August 18, 2005

Don't get in the way of this man and his McDy's Fries....

Yesterday, my sister and I had heard really briefly on the news about how there was a stabbing at a local McDonald's Drive-Thru. Apparently one guy cut another guy off at the Drive-Thru, an argument ensued and one guy whipped out a knife and stabbed the other.

This was pretty much the only details we got (we didn't watch the whole story), and we just sort of laughed at how sad our society has become (I mean really, how nuts do you have to be to try to kill someone for cutting you in line at a fast food restaurant)??

Well I was just on the Daily News website and they had the full story which I just read. And let me tell you, there was one little thing the newscasters on the TV neglected to mention. The stabber was a 71 YEAR OLD MAN! And HE was the one who cut in front of the other guy and his 3 year old son, and when the guy confronted him, a fight broke out and the old man whipped out a pocketknife and slashed the father. Just freakin insane...

You can check out the full article with all the details right here.

Scary old people...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home