Wednesday, July 28, 2004

I LIED!!

I know I said in my first post that I prob wouldn't update this sucker very much but this thing is more addictive than I first gave it credit for.  My first priority is still my journal but this is fun and I can just ramble about anything I wanna share with people that may not come up in conversation.  So yeah, expect to hear more from me here.

****

Turns out the war I expected in Phi Beta didn't happen.  Pretty much everybody took my side in it.  So that was over pretty quick.  I guess it's good no fighting broke out, but in a way I was hoping for it, b/c it would be a good natured battle and it would have been entertaining as well.  Maybe next time, heh.

****

Jordan called today to finalize all plans for the Rolling Rock trip this weekend.  So many cool bands are gonna be there like Velvet Revolver, Hoobastank, Disturbed, StainD, N.E.R.D., etc.  I can't wait, it's gonna be a lot of fun. 

****

Been following the baseball standings pretty closely lately.  The Marlins got back to .500 today, so I'm happy.  I know it's gonna be very tough for them to win the division (they have the hardest second half of any team in the league) and I'm honestly not expecting it (even though I'm rooting for them), but I would at least like them to finish over .500, I'd be happy with that. 

I'm also rooting on the Chicago White Sox, Oakland A's and Anaheim Angels.  Not over the Yankees of course, but just for them to do well and have a good record and have one of those teams win the Wild Card in the AL over Boston.  As I stated in a previous post, I'd be quite a giddy bastard if that happened.

1 Comments:

Blogger NicaDomi said...

I knew you'd find this addictive!

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home