Friday, April 15, 2005

NOT the yummy orange drink...

This had me laughing so hard, I just had to share...

As some of you may know, Joe sent out an e-mail this week marking a significant event concerning his mustang (it reached 100,000 miles and he sent a photo of the dashboard to mark the occasion). Well, just like many other people probably did, Ariana responded with a note of congratulations- thing is the phrasing of it came out quite humorously, and Joe sent me a copy of what was said b/c he found it so amusing.

I'll just copy Joe's exact e-mail to me below:

[Hey, Ariana emailed my saying about my car, and I was laughing so hard I had to share it with you:

"The ol' Tang looks good on her 100th K-B-Day."-Ariana

I told her "it's 'stang, 'Tang is something else.... and 'Tang shouldn't have 100K mi on it."  I don't think she got it... she said "i say tomato you say tomato",  hehe, perhaps you should enlilghten her
I was dieing of laughing.... 'Tang
hahaha, I needed to share that with you, I dunno if I am the only one who found it so amusing
Joe]

****

And well, no, Joe is not the only one who found that amusing, I was lmao when I received this, and mentioned the e-mail to her when I saw her later that night. It was made even funnier when she actually still didn't realize what she said until I pointed it out. I was sort of surprised she didn't make the connection b/c as I'm sure everyone has noticed at one point or another Ariana tends to be the person (let alone the female) to be making some of the dirtier comments when we all hang out (need I remind everyone of various game nights? Naked wrestling, nude sailors, etc).

Ahh, it's cute when she's so naive for some things... :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget on my bday thing at D&B, when Ariana wanted a drink and said, she hasn't "had an orgasm in a long time". Of course she was thinking about the drink, but the rest of us weren't, we thought good old JE wasn't doin his job....
heheh
just kidding,
true story though
later
vozz

11:16 PM  
Blogger NicaDomi said...

Doesn't everyone love a taste of poontang pie!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home