Wednesday, November 16, 2005

And in more light hearted news...

Due to me not updating on the weekend, as well as the bad news that followed, I wasn't able report that- I took over 1st place in our WWE Fantasy!!

And surprisingly, I did it without even being first place for the week. That honor went to Chaz, who kicked MONSTER ass this week by scoring an absolutely ricockulous 256 points (in a non-PPV week mind you) to earn 13th place for the week OVERALL (that means against all 100,000 people playing the Fantasy game). So congrats to him! I'd be even more jealous if I didn't take first place in our league or score well over 200 points this week as well (also a record high for me in a non-PPV week).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where am I at! Where am I at! Where am I at? There I go! There I go! There I go!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home