Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Almost time...

It's Wed. May 18th, meaning I'm going to see Star Wars in a few hours... I'm quite excited (as I've mentioned a billion times in this blog already).

While surfing the web the other day, I ran across a website that has lots of fan made films of all kinds (many of you have probably heard of this website- www.ifilm.com). They have a pretty huge Star Wars section and I ran across two pretty cool shorts.

The first one is a spoof called "A Lost Hope," which makes fun of mostly Episode 3 (but a few jokes reach across the rest of the films). It's only 6 minutes long and except for the ridiculously long pregnancy test scene is pretty funny. So check it out.

The second film is called "Art of the Saber" and is like a cross between an old Kung Fu movie, the Matrix, and Star Wars (basically it's two Asian guys doing insane lightsaber battle stunts). It's also quite cool so do yourself a favor and check that one out also.

Well it's almost time so I'm heading out. I'll post my thoughts on the movie sometime within the next day or so. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home