Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Specifics for prayer...

I just wanted to follow up briefly on my post from last night. I'm not gonna make this long, b/c I can't take talking about this very much at the moment.

Things for my dad aren't good... and basically I just wanted to say thank you for all your prayers, but I wanted to make a request for a specific prayer. Please pray that either one of two things happen to my dad. That he either a) wakes up AND has a good quality of life or b) that he just takes our love with him and passes on.

Because I know he wouldn't want to live the life the doctors were talking about... that's not living, that's just surviving/existing. So my prayer is that he follows God's plan for him, either way that it may be. If God is calling him home, we all want him to go. But if God is telling him that he is not yet done with him, then he needs to wake up AND be in full health. So don't just pray that he wakes up. Pray he either gets better, or just lets go... that's all I can really ask...

... and that's all I can really say right now... my heart is broken and I can't speak about this much longer at the moment. Just keep me and my family in your prayers as well. I love you all...

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You and your family and your father are in my prayers. I pray for full health for him. Doctors aren't always right, they are wrong in a good way at times. I'm sure its very hard, but I still hold hope.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home