Monday, February 14, 2005

As promised....

Here are the links and quotes I mentioned in the last post.

First off, a funny link Joe V. sent to me. It's kinda long but totally worth it. Check it out:
http://img51.exs.cx/img51/4230/48-196510_Son_of_a_P.swf

****

Second, is a hysterical quote from John Stewart from the Daily Show last week.

I know everyone is still probably reeling a little bit at home after watching Katie Couric's report earlier tonight- "the 411- Teens and Sex".  411 of course slang- teen slang for "information," concerning sex.
Apparently in this country teens like "doing it"
"Doin it" by the way- also slang.
"Doin" of course meaning participating or engaging in.  And "it" the pronoun or euphemism, in this case referring to "f**king."
 
-It's funnier if you hear the deilvery of the joke, but oh man, did that have me lmao.

****

- Oh and for the geeks out there. My mom's husband (who is a huge Star Wars geek) sent me this link which contains the opening scroll of Episode 3. Only click on it if you don't mind spoilers.

http://www.killermovies.com/s/starwarsepisodeiii/articles/4852.html

1 Comments:

Blogger NicaDomi said...

Dude that link was sick. I can never look at any morio game the same way again!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home