Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Wow, I can't believe I forgot...

I neglected to post anything about the end of Valentine's Day weekend. I mentioned the beginning with me surprising Ariana at her job on Friday with flowers and taking her out to dinner, but there was a little bit more (hanging out all weekend, going to dinner on Sat night also, having a nice family dinner at my Grandparents on Sunday, etc) and on Monday we actually exchanged gifts.

I got Ariana a tiny little mp3 player. I forget the brand name offhand but the player is SUPER thin. It's even smaller than my Dell Pocket DJ. Ariana absolutely loved it.

She then surprised me with a few random gifts i didn't expect (which was cool). She appealed to my inner geek by getting me two very hard to find action figures. The first one- an Original Spike figure from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and the other was the Marvel Legends Deadpool figure. I was very psyched b/c I had been wanting those two for quite some time but they were impossible to find in stores and sold for more than I was willing to pay on ebay (I'm very anal about paying too much for a figure I know sells in stores for under $10). She topped it all off by giving me a wireless Wavebird controller for my Gamecube, b/c I had been complaining like a month ago about how I missed it when my sister took the one she had lent me back when she had set up her Gamecube in her room again. So that was very cool and much appreciated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home