Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Big News!!!

Ok, so as most of you know, the other week (Apr. 28th-May 6th) Ariana and I were in Puerto Rico (me for a conference and Ariana for vacation). Well on the Sunday night (Apr. 30th), we had an adventurous, fun day that was capped off with a moonlit walk on the beach where I proposed to Ariana!

Not to keep any of you in suspense, but of course she said yes, lol. So yeah, it's official. We are now engaged! (I know this is not a surprise to prob about 90% of you as we have called to tell almost everyone so far, but I gotta make a post about it for posterity's sake, lol).

No dates or anything have been set yet, but we will announce things to everyone as they come along.

-Thanks to everyone for all your great wishes and comments about the news!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home