Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Finally some good news to share

After a long month of craziness, I finally got a bit of good news about my dad today.

He was finally moved from Hartford Hospital down to Montefiore Hospital in the Bronx! So now we can visit him on a regular basis, as well as start the process of obtaining guardianship over him.

His condition is still the same, but I saw him tonight, and at least it was a lot easier to see him without all the tubes down his nose and throat. He also opens his eyes a bit and will yawn and move his mouth a tiny bit. The neurologist in Hartford said that probably doesn't mean anything and there is no change in his condition, but to me, it's something he wasn't doing a month ago, so I gotta take that as some sort of good sign.

So please continue to keep my dad in your prayers. You never know how God can move in a person's life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home