Tuesday, June 21, 2005

It's finally time...

I just got a letter in the mail last night from my lawyer giving me a date and place to meet for Arbitration for my case (the whole car accident/ back injury thing). It only took a little over 2 years, which from what I've heard is pretty fast considering these things could take as long as 5-6 years. So I'm hoping this is good news.

So yeah, July 5th I go in and we see what happens. I'm praying that it just gets settled and we don't have to go to court, b/c that would really suck. But I'm not gonna just settle for any small amount. My back is freakin messed up for the rest of my life, so hopefully the judge, or whoever is presiding over this thing sees the situation I'm in and we get a good amount.

Not trying to be greedy, but I mean I DO need to go to physical therapy every other week, and my back bothers at least a little (if not pretty bad) every single morning. So I don't think i'm out of line for thinking I deserve a pretty decent compensation for my condition. Especially considering it's ENTIRELY the other driver's fault (not to mention it was a hit & run).

So yeah, if everyone could please say a prayer for me that this all goes well, it'd be greatly appreciated. I'll pass along any pertinent info as it comes along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home