Friday, June 03, 2005

It's not all bad...

I hate leaving my last post on such a downer. Especially b/c for this weekend (and the next) there are some exciting things coming up in my life.

First off, tonight I'm going with Ariana, my grandfather and my mom's husband to see the Mets vs Giants. It was originally so they could all see Barry Bonds, but obviously that's not gonna happen now. It should still be a good time though. I also know my buddy Steve is going so maybe we'll run into him.

Then tomorrow, me and Ariana are going to see the Killers at the Central Park Summerstage. I've never been to the Summerstage so I don't know how it works. I hope it's not like the Dave Matthews Band show last year b/c that was just insanity and we had to get there so early for good spots. But that aside, I'm very excited for this show... it's rare nowadays to go see a band I've never seen before, lol.

Oh and before I forget I'd like to give my best wishes to Athena and her fiancee. They are having an engagement party tomorrow which sadly I will miss (b/c we had the tickets to the show before we got the invite to the party) but I hope they and anyone else who attends has a blast.

Next on the weekend to-do list is my friend Matt's Law school graduation party on Sunday night at one of the restaurants out on City Island. His brother just had his college grad party out there a few months ago, and that was a lot of fun, so I expect more of the same.

Then next weekend two more huge events. First on Saturday- Steve, Alan, Ariana and I will be going out to the Mohegan Sun for some gambling, fun, good food and HEAVY METAL, as we see Judas Priest & Queensryche in concert. Should be a very cool time.

Then the weekend wraps up as me, Ariana, Henry and Maryellen join with the rest of the scum and villany of NY as we gather at Hammerstein Ballroom for the ECW- One Night Stand PPV. I already mentioned the half announced card for the show in a previous post, so yeah I'm still psyched. E-C-W!!!

So yeah, things are looking good, and hell, I've only just mentioned the next 2 weekends, there are actually even more things already planned for the rest of June, but I'll get to that in time. And with that I bid you all (a more happy) adieu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home