Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Wow, parents can be cruel...

Oh man, I was just doing some paperwork here at the office- which consists of me filing away the applications students fill out to join the program in folders and I just ran across one name that I couldn't believe. There is some poor child out there named- Mathew Mathew.

It's like I've heard of lazy names in the world before (ie. John Johnson, Tom Thompson, even a fellow Fordham alum named Stephanie Stephens who people called Ditto) but this is just SEVERE laziness/unoriginality.

I just had to share that...

****
Speaking of stuff to share, websites are finally reporting on the whole Disturbed vs Finch fiasco from Rolling Rock. You can read the article from MTV.com right here.

I'd also check the Disturbed website and their message board and diary logs for a bit more info. I'm more inclined to believe Disturbed's side of the story. But you can all decide for youself.

****

Going to the Yankee game tonight. It's against the A's (who kicked the Yanks asses last night). It's also the Yankee debut of Esteban Loaiza who'll be pitching tonight. Every other major pitcher that got traded recently had good first outtings for their new team, let's hope that stays the same for Loaiza.

****

Lastly, the KOTOR game is a lot harder than any other RPG I've played in a long time, even with a strategy guide. Hell last night I'm walking along and the guide is nonchalantly all like "Kill the Mandalorians ahead, and approach the speeder." So I'm like "ok, sounds easy enough... But it neglected to mention that there were SIX of them all armed to the teeth (including one with 2 lightsabers) who killed my ass in like 2 seconds.

Even once I knew what to expect and armed myself properly I got killed about 5-6 more times before finally beating them. That NEVER happens to me in RPG's. I guess that's a good thing, it makes it more challenging but damn, it gets pretty crazy at times.

Oh and I earned yet ANOTHER lightsaber, giving me the option to put on in each hand and be all badass. So I'm quite happy about that.

****

Another thing I'm happy about- tix for the Alter Bridge concert at Irving in October go on internet presale in a few minutes. Crossing my fingers in hopes of getting some. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home