Saturday, October 02, 2004

Good news all around.

Got the Best of Eddie Guerrero DVD on Wednesday. It's got the classic Best of 3 Falls match against Dean Malenko from ECW on it. I can't wait to watch that sucker again, it's been ages...

I also picked up the new Stephen Lynch- Live at the El Rey DVD. It's basically a DVD of a live show he did. It's absolutely hysterical and has some cool bonus features. I recomend this DVD to anyone who likes sick humor. But I must say, with some of the lyrics to those songs of his, the man is going straight to Hell...

****

Oh and big news! I just beat Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic on Thursday night! Whoo!!!

The ending of the game was pretty challenging, but the payoff was well worth it. I seriously can't wait to play the game again and do it as a dark side Jedi so I can be all evil. It should be quite fun. So yeah, I must say for like the billionth time in my blog, this game is AWESOME and if you have an X-Box you should own it.

But yeah I'm all excited now, b/c I can finally move on to start playing Spider-Man 2, which I've been looking forward to for some time. Then I wanna breeze through that (if possible) so I can buy X-Men Legends... damn homework and papers that are gonna distract me during the semester, lol.

****

Yanks clinched the AL East for the 7th straight time on Thurs night also, and did it with a history making walk-off homerun in 9t by Bernie Williams. Why history making you ask? B/c with that homer it makes this 2004 Yankees team the most homerun hitting team in Yankee history, and considering all the previous teams they have had, that is quite an achievement, so congrats!

****

Went to go see Shaun of the Dead last night with Ariana, David, Henry and Maryellen. The movie was downright hysterical. Although I think Henry and I enjoyed it more than most other people in the theater b/c we were both laughing louder than anyone else, which prob drew a bit of attention to us, but whatever. Like I said the movie was great and I highly recomend it to everyone.

****

Currently looking for some costumes for me and Ariana for Halloween. We have been trying to match up every year but it's getting harder. Although I did find some cool stuff at buycostumes.com.

They've got a TON of superhero costumes, which would be cool, especially if we got a group of people to do it with us. They have Spider-Man, Spider-girl, Wolverine, Captain America, Thor, Daredevil, Elektra, Dr. Doom, Iron-Man, Super-Man, Super-girl, Wonder Woman, Punisher, etc.

Another cool group idea would be having everyone do Lord of the Rings, they've got costumes for almost every character, I have a feeling that might go over well, with a few certain people at least, lol. Anyone out there have any other suggestions? Let me know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home