Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Family Guy returns!

Family Guy is back on Fox! They're starting it off with a marathon of older episodes tonight before the new ones start this season. To celebrate, here are some of my favorite quotes from the show:

Peter Griffin: Brian, there's a message in my Alpha Bits. It says 'OOO'!
Brian Griffin: Peter, those are Cheerios.

[Brian and Peter are putting a crib together.]
Brian: Okay, insert rod support A into slot B.
Peter: That's what...
Brian: If you say "that's what she said" one more time, I am gonna pop you.

Stewie: Did you forge my name? How dare you! Is this backwards "S" supposed to be cute? I'm going to crap double for you tonight.

Peter: ...Lois comes up to me wanting to know if she can get a job, and I was like: "I got a job for you right here" [points at his crotch]... this zipper's been broken for weeks, I've had to use a safety pin.

Teacher: In French, to say yes you say oui-oui.
[Peter starts laughing]
Peter: Oh, man, that's hysterical. (keeps laughing) Hey, what do you say for no, doo-doo? (laughs) Hey, I'll be right back. I've got to go take a wicked yes.
[I love that one... I've used it many times before, heh]

Want more? Check out this website full of the best Family Guy quotes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home